Qualifies for District’s portion of health benefits and full dental and vision benefits coverage for self and eligible dependents.
The District is searching for outstanding candidates for the position of Principal of Alternative Education programs including Zoe Barnum High School, Adult Education, Center for Independent Study, and Home and Hospital. We are seeking candidates who are exceptional leaders with proven records of excellence in meeting the increasing needs of diverse students. The successful candidate will possess the human relations skills that will allow them to work effectively with students, staff, parents, the community, and the District Leadership Team.
Credential Required: California Administrative Services Credential
Eureka City Schools, in partnership with families and communities, promotes academic success and career readiness for every student. We are committed to:
- Ensuring rigorous and innovative programs through high standards of teaching and learning
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment
- Embracing our diversity as a strength
- Promoting creative expression, critical thinking and digital literacy
- Offering relevant learning opportunities to help guarantee a sustainable future
- Developing responsible, productive, and ethical citizens for our communities and the world.
Your Students, Your Schools, and Our Community - We Are Eureka City Schools.
For more information on Eureka City Schools, please visit our website.