Petaluma City Schools is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as the Director of Educational Services for our District. At PCS, education is not what we do, it’s who we are. We are committed to providing our students with a world-class education, and we need passionate and motivated employees to help us achieve our goals. Come join our vibrant, dynamic team in the heart of Sonoma County.
Applications Due: October 15, 2023 at 4:30 PM First Round Interviews: October 25, 2023 Second Round Interviews: October 26, 2023
To view the job description visit http://bit.ly/3EBx2Aq
Start Date: January 1, 2024 or sooner (flexible) Bilingual Preferred
A valid California Administrative Services Credential and a master’s or doctorate degree. Minimum five years successful teaching experience. TK-12 teaching experience desired. Successful experience as a site principal preferred. TK-12 administrative experience desired. Successful district office administrative. Bilingual Preferred
Petaluma City Schools delivers a high-quality, diverse, equitable, and inclusive education to all student scholars so they creatively explore interests, collaboratively solve problems, and fully develop as resilient, caring, and responsible members of our community.
* All students have infinite potential and value.
* Diversity is an asset that strengthens and enriches our learning community.
* Safe and caring learning environments help students reach high levels of achievement.
* An engaged and supportive community is essential to student and organizational success.
* Collaborative teams and shared decision making are critical to student success.