Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Special Services, the Special Services Coordinator is responsible for the planning, development, organization, management, direction and implementation of Special Education compliance and overall educational programming. The Special Services Coordinator also assures compliance with laws, codes and regulations related to students with disabilities and performs related work as assigned by the Director of Special Services as required to ensure that all programs are alignment with the outcomes for student success as identified in the District's strategic plan.
Applications Due: October 9, 2023 at 4:30 PM First Round Interviews: October 16, 2023 Second Round Interviews: October 19, 2023
REQUIREMENTS: A valid California teaching credential and Special Education credential, a valid California Administrative Services Credential and a Masters degree are required. Minimum of 5 years working as a Special Education Teacher.
Petaluma City Schools delivers a high-quality, diverse, equitable, and inclusive education to all student scholars so they creatively explore interests, collaboratively solve problems, and fully develop as resilient, caring, and responsible members of our community.
* All students have infinite potential and value.
* Diversity is an asset that strengthens and enriches our learning community.
* Safe and caring learning environments help students reach high levels of achievement.
* An engaged and supportive community is essential to student and organizational success.
* Collaborative teams and shared decision making are critical to student success.