Program Coordinator, Campus Engagement and Any Given Child
Internal Number: 499792
Responsible for working with internal Lehigh University campus stakeholders to engage with Zoellner Arts Center’s programming by creating new internal partnerships. This position is the Program Administrator for the Any Given Child Program for the Bethlehem Area School District. Zoellner has collaborative project teams to guide effective operational planning, decision making and execution of events. The Lehigh community takes seriously our commitment to antiracism and The Principles of our Equitable Community.
1. Partnership Development (20%) *Create and Oversee Zoellner Arts Center student arts engagement efforts and support vibrant student led co-curricular arts programs *Work closely with faculty and students to support, encourage and develop collaborative programs that enhance artistic practice, teaching and scholarship *Work in collaboration with student clubs, other internal stakeholders and scheduling and events manager to coordinate events in Zoellner Arts Center *Broaden our reach with new campus partnerships that connects with Zoellner Arts Center mission to infuse the arts across Lehigh University *Work in tandem with Zoellner’s Community Engagement department to find new partnerships between campus stakeholders and external stakeholders in arts programming
2. Campus Outreach (20%) *Lead coordination and event management of key programs presented and co-presented by Zoellner Arts Center across the Lehigh University campus *Work with supervisor to create and manage student ambassadors of arts programming to connect with student clubs and other academic centers or departments *Prepare materials to be shared with faculty, staff and students on art programs/events that support their activities *Prepare reports and communicate with staff and other colleagues about internal campus meetings
3. Any Given Child Program Management (20%) *Managed the day to day operations of pARTners the Any Given Child Program for the Bethlehem Area School District *Coordinate frequent meetings to keep partners engaged with our collective impact model for arts engagement *Work strategically with partners to align existing resources to make Bethlehem Area School District (BASD) an arts rich school *Coordinate local arts partners to design programs to benefit BASD students *Work with other Any Given Child Program sites for best practices to bring the Lehigh Valley *Work with the Education & Outreach Coordinator for Any Given Child Programs created by Zoellner *Work with supervisor to create qualitative surveys to see if Any Given Child Program is meeting its goals
4. Planning (20%) *Plan and implement engagement activities in tandem with the Education & Outreach Coordinator for Lehigh University faculty, staff and or students that take place within the greater Lehigh Valley community *Plan and implement Any Given Child activities in tandem with the Education & Outreach Coordinator *Create pre and post engagement processes in order to ensure long term success of activities *Create post engagement surveys to see if objectives for programs are connecting with Zoellner Arts Center’s mission *Support logistical needs for artist(s) while on campus by working in tandem with technical or other staff for event planning
5. Administrative (20%) *Practice consistent, reliable, predictable, effective, thoughtful, compassionate and courteous communication with all stakeholders and colleagues *Work collaboratively across departments to create atmosphere of trust and transparency to support the mission of Zoellner Arts Center and Lehigh University *Support the mission of Zoellner Arts Center and the mission of Lehigh University *Ability to build internal stakeholder relationships across the organization with staff, senior leaders and team member that contributes to our values, vision and mission *Ensure a healthy workplace and organizational policies that value experience and new ideas *Manage a team of student workers and student volunteers *Embrace other management and administration responsibilities, as appropriate
Position Number: S84440
The duties of the position do not allow for a remote work option; the employee in this position will be required to work on campus where they can be fully accessible to the Lehigh community
Moderate level of evening and/or weekend work
Moderate level of travel required
Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Marketing, Education, Theater, a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Five to eight years related work experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds and functions to achieve shared goals
Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and a high degree of initiative for bringing tasks to completion
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with multitasking and organizational ability
Solid writing skills and attention to detail
Supervisory experience preferred
Excellent computer skills with experience using word processing and spreadsheet software
Successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to: social security verification, education verification, national criminal background checks, motor vehicle checks, PATCH, FBI fingerprinting, Child Abuse Clearance and credit history based upon the requirements of the position
Because of increasing COVID case counts in the region and new information about the characteristics of the Delta variant, all Lehigh faculty and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated unless they receive an approved medical or religious exemption from the requirement.
Only complete applications will be considered therefore please complete the application in its entirety. Once the posting is removed from the website applications may no longer be allowed to be completed.
Lehigh is a premier residential research university, ranked in the top tier of national research universities each year. We are a coeducational, nondenominational, private university that offers a distinct academic environment of undergraduate and graduate students from across the globe.